This post of Convert Bathtub Into Shower was uploaded on February 24, 2018 at 10:57 am. This blog post is uploaded on the Bathtub category. Convert Bathtub Into Shower is tagged with Convert Bathtub Into Shower, Convert, Bathtub, Into, Shower..
Convertcon•vert1 (v. kən vûrt′;n. kon′vûrt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to change (something) into a different form or properties;
- to cause to adopt a different religion, political doctrine, opinion, etc.: to convert the heathen.
- to turn to another or a particular use or purpose;
divert from the original or intended use: They converted the study into a nursery for the baby.
- to modify (something) so as to serve a different function: to convert an automobile factory to the manufacture of tanks.
- to obtain an equivalent value for in an exchange or calculation, as money or units of measurement: to convert bank notes into gold; to convert yards into meters.
- [Finance.]to exchange voluntarily (a bond or preferred stock) into another security, usually common stock, because of the greater value of the latter.
- to change in character;
cause to turn from an evil life to a righteous one: to convert a criminal.
- to cause (a substance) to undergo a chemical change: to convert sugar into alcohol.
- to invert or transpose.
- to assume unlawful rights of ownership of (personal property).
- to change the form of (property), as from realty to personalty or vice versa.
- to appropriate wrongfully to one's own use.
- [Logic.]to transpose the subject and predicate of (a proposition) by conversion.
- to subject to conversion.
- to become converted.
- [Football.]to make a conversion.
- one who has been converted, as to a religion or opinion.
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Intoin•to (in′to̅o̅; unstressed in′tŏŏ, -tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- to the inside of;
in toward: He walked into the room. The train chugged into the station.
- toward or in the direction of: going into town.
- to a point of contact with;
against: backed into a parked car.
- (used to indicate insertion or immersion in): plugged into the socket.
- (used to indicate entry, inclusion, or introduction in a place or condition): received into the church.
- to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about: went into shock; lapsed into disrepair; translated into another language.
- to the occupation, action, possession, circumstance, or acceptance of: went into banking; coerced into complying.
- (used to indicate a continuing extent in time or space): lasted into the night; far into the distance.
- (used to indicate the number to be divided by another number): 2 into 20 equals 10.
- interested or absorbed in, esp. obsessively: She's into yoga and gardening.
- in debt to: I'm into him for ten dollars.
- pertaining to a function or map from one set to another set, the range of which is a proper subset of the second set, as the function f, from the set of all integers into the set of all perfect squares where f(x) = x2 for every integer.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
This blog post of Convert Bathtub Into Shower have 6 photos including Best Approximate Cost To Convert Tub To Walk In Shower In Turn Bathtub Into Shower Ideas ., Convert Bathtub Into Shower Ideas #2 Superb Modern Bathtub 29 Curbless Shower Tub Conversion Bathtub Into Shower Conversion, Charming Convert Bathtub Into Shower Amazing Pictures #3 3 4 Bathroom With Walk-in Showers - Yahoo Image Search Results, Select Bathtub To Shower Conversion, Bathtub To Shower Conversion, Extraordinary Possibilities. Here are the photos:
The current kitchen includes a modern kitchen concept to have the slim terrain on your kitchen around. This notion provides with regards to a modern home with modern furniture installation, thus create your home appear simple to use and more modern. Even as we recognize, modern kitchen layout today is becoming more popular one of the people.
Considering that the average present of every household have a modern property types are placed on deal with cramped conditions area. The current home was created to boost the kitchen's modern concept have a subject that was thin. Who claims having a Convert Bathtub Into Shower that cannot be changed into a kitchen of the aspirations? It's specifically this obstacle features a tiny kitchen is as exclusive that you can we have to be innovative today, to showcase the current kitchen modern like contemporary residences.
There's a broad array of contemporary kitchen layout enthusiasm having a modern style that you can imitate. Various modern home style can be seen in various printing advertising and net references. Furthermore, you can also attempt some of these suggestions to produce a modern kitchen enchanting that is contemporary.