This image of 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers was published on April 20, 2018 at 3:43 pm. It is posted at the Drawer category. 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers is tagged with 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers, 50, Cm, Wide, Chest, Of, Drawers..
- Christian male.
- Common Market.
Cm, [Symbol, Chem.]
(of capital stocks) call of more.
C.M., [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- Congregation of the Mission.
- church missionary.
- common meter.
- corresponding member.
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
The blog post about 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers have 7 pictures including 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers #1 KOPPANG 5-drawer Chest, Black-brown Width: 35 3/8 \, Custom Delivery St Ives Natural Oak And Light Grey Painted 3+4 Drawer Chest, Charming 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers #3 HEMNES Chest Of 3 Drawers - Yellow, 108x95 Cm - IKEA, 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers #4 Custom Delivery Alto Natural Solid Oak 6 Drawer Chest, 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers #5 NORDLI Chest, White Width: 63 \, NORDLI 6-drawer Dresser - IKEA, HEMNES 8-drawer Dresser - IKEA. Below are the attachments:
Your home icon that is minimalist can be made by 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers about the porch of the home so the style of the patio should really be ideal, seems classy and magnificent. This luxury will also provide the impact of being about the front-porch comfortable minimalism and looks more lovely to look in the exterior.
Among the pieces that make a comfortable residence viewed from the attention, appeared magnificent and excellent residence is 50 Cm Wide Chest Of Drawers. With all suitable laying of ceramic flooring and the selection, the bedrooms were routine can be altered into a space that seems huge and magnificent.
All of that may be understood by selecting the most appropriate floor when it comes to hues and motifs. Hues are normal and vivid the most popular decision today, shade age, because these colors provides magnificent environment and a comfortable atmosphere awesome of style.